-
October 26th, 2002, 01:19 AM
#1
Inactive Member
You can only pick one. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 26th, 2002, 01:30 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Darren, of course, I've never actually heard the other guy before.
Alisha
-
October 26th, 2002, 04:11 AM
#3
Inactive Member
darren of course! who is this dunc guy anyway?
-
October 26th, 2002, 05:41 AM
#4
Inactive Member
*chants*
DARREN!
DARREN!
DARREN!
DARREN!
DARREN!
DARREN!
LOL
-
October 26th, 2002, 06:56 AM
#5
Inactive Member
DUNCAN!!!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
October 26th, 2002, 09:16 AM
#6
Inactive Member
can I say Neither?? neither either none!!!
Kat
-
October 26th, 2002, 09:48 AM
#7
Twizzle
Guest
<marquee><font color=blue><font size=10>DUNCAN!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] </marquee></font></font>
of course [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 26th, 2002, 12:47 PM
#8
Inactive Member
if I can only choose one......then it's Darren [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] he's touched me in more ways than I could ever say.....
-
October 26th, 2002, 12:56 PM
#9
DarrensPassion
Guest
If you are going to make me choose, then it has to be Darren [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] First, last and always [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Janie xx
-
October 26th, 2002, 01:33 PM
#10
Inactive Member
<marquee><font size=10><font color=Red>Darren</color></size></marquee>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks